Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Interm Report

A few note worthy changes in fitness is my beep test result.
On our first beep test, I scored a 6.9, a new personal record!

In class though, I believe that I'm a good, positive role model in class.
I think this because in class I really encourage people to have fun while we do lots of activities,
for example, today, in the beep test I was encouraging people to try their best by giving them high fives
and clapping and cheering for them.

I think the reason I'm like this is because I like to challenge myself and others in PE class
while making everything fun at the same time.

Outside of school, I do lots of extracurricular activities.
Like on every Friday, Rene, a few friends and I try to do an hour of activities after school.
(Mr. Davis, I'm sure you've seen me or Rene ask to use the small gym, yeah?)
As well, lately I've been trying out for the Badminton Team,
which is another hour and a half of some kind of physical activity.
In that way, I'm really committed to my health.

Lately, my family and I have been eating healthily as well.
Lately we've been eating lots of fruits and vegetables.
Just yesterday, we had lots of vegetables along with our sinigang, a Filipino soup.

Up unti the past couple of weeks, I've had injuries.
However, I've turned that injury to my foot into a chance to reflect on how to prevent it.

I think next time I'm gonna use better shoes, ha ha!
But while I was hurt, I was making sure to rest it and to rub/apply ice to it.

PE is very fun for me!
I enjoy being with friends and moving around.
I always try my best to be an active participant and/or volunteer for PE,
especially when I'm doing something fun!
E.g. Volleyball = me setting up nets/teams

A barrier that I have though is my foot.
I'm really concious of it and I really don't want to become injured again.
However, it doesn't really concern me so much that it puts a reason for me not to play/do my best in PE.

A personal goal of mine is to lose weight and to find ways to push myself even further than I already am.

Therefore, all in all, I think I should get a G.
P.S. When should I update my blog? Every week? Every fitness day?

2 comments:

  1. Lots of very good points in your blog. I would agree with everything you've said. The big things I see are the positive energy, leadership and hard work you bring to class on a daily basis. If you need to borrow equipment I will let you borrow it to help you stay active. Blogging once a week would be a reasonable goal. Your work habit is good.

    ReplyDelete