Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Zumba and Hip Hop

So this week, we're doing dance.
I really enjoy this week since it's really fun and a nice change of pace.

Yesterday, we did Zumba.
It was really fun to do since I was surrounded by
friends who all laughed and danced together.
We all giggled at the Latino-like moves
and cheered whenever we finished a song.

Today we did Hip Hop.
I really have to hand it to Parmdeep and Dominique
(it's so weird for me to type that...)
they really did a good job teaching!
I enjoyed the choreography a lot,
and I was glad that I was able to get most of the steps!

I'm really looking forward to line dancing and bhagra.

I kinda wish we had ball room dancing or swing dancing though...
But, oh well.

Can't wait for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment