Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fitness - Community Run

Fitness on Friday was a new experience for me.

For one, it was the first time I've ever done the community run,
and it was a real challenge for me.

I got the time of about 22:42 while running the last bit with Amy Dickson from Mr. Vaughn's class,
and I'm happy at that result,
(of course, I want to improve)
but I wish I had taken less breaks while running.
I think I can improve on this by going at a continuous pace that works for me
instead of running, stopping, then running a bit harder trying to "make up for lost time"
only to get tired again.

The bad news is that once I got back to the school, I got pelted in the face with a rogue volleyball.
Good news is that now I know how to improve my community run skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment