Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Past 3 Days of PE

On Friday I thought I was okay.
We did the pond run, and I thought it was a lot of fun.
(Ha ha, that rhymes)
But, I really enjoyed it. I was able to run for all of those 1 minute intervals.

After school, my friends and I hung around in the field and parking lot to play kickball and basketball.
We stayed for about an hour and a half, which is good since it's
extra fitness and something that we could add into our GTP and this award we're trying to get.

During the weekend though, it was tough.
My left foot started to become sore at its base...

When Monday rolled around, it started to hurt when I walked.
I still played with the reaction balls and 4-corner dodgeball with my friends though.
My foot didn't seem to hurt that much as I was playing so I continued.
(I did pretty well too!)

But now, today, it really hurts.
I can't even walk without it throbbing or hurting.
So, right now I'm on my blog while I could be doing something fun...
Is it obvious that I'm sad right now?
'Cause I am. XD

This isn't the first time it happened though.
When I was in summer camp last year, the same thing happened to my foot.
My left foot, that is.
Same spot, same sore feeling, same struggle walking.
Same shoes too.

My parents and I thought it was because of the shoes,
but we also had to take into account that the camp ground I was doing activities in wasn't
evenly settled either. (Lots of gravel, small, sharp rocks, and uneven little hills)
And the shoes I use are for running.
So, I thought they'd be okay for PE.

... Boy was I wrong.

Thankfully my parents and I are going to go to a shoe store soon
to get new and appropriate shoes for my flat footed curse. XD

Wish me luck, yeah?

1 comment:

  1. You could also consider having your feet looked at and getting orthotics. I found they really help with my feet.

    ReplyDelete