Okay, so...
Not the best fitness test I've had in a while... XD
But at the same time I improved a lot!
Only 54 seconds in the body bridge, (used to get a minute and a little bit...)
12.1 seconds in the T-Test (I used to get 9 seconds! What happened?! D: )
and 28 in distance for the jump test (I used to get a bit better)...
But again, I still improved!
I stayed at a level 1 in the flexibility test, (not good, but better then 0, yeah?)
and I was able to do 6 push ups too!
(Hey, I know 6 isn't a lot, but for a kid who hasn't done fitness for a year, that's pretty good!
... In my opinion anyways.)
And now for the grand finale...
6.9 on the beep test!! Woo hoo!!
I used to only get to level 5... And barely!
But now I got 6.9!
Granted... I'm really sore and can hardly move,
but, hey! I'm improving!
I think I'm going to work on my planks, push-ups and speed though...
Stretching after the workouts will help eliminate some of your muscle soreness. Have you thought about why all your fitness testing scores were lower than last year except for the beep test?
ReplyDelete(Sorry for the late reply) I think that this year was better for me beep test wise because I've been walking a lot to and/or from school. It really helps with my cardiovascular endurance.
Delete